Tuesday, November 6, 2007

what's going on

Okay, so I've been really terrible about keeping up on this. Now I know what it's like to be on the other side of a non-updating blog. I'll try to do a little better in the future.

What's been holding me back: School, mostly. Professors here seem to like to pile up exams/assignments right before a break, and Thanksgiving is pretty soon. So I've been a little occupied by that.

But serious thanks to all of you that have commented on my previous posts, and others who have been reading. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that, and I'll try to take some more time to make it worth your while to come back.

In the meantime, in case you somehow missed it, check out this interview with former Minnesota basketball player Zach Puchtel, which I originally found posted by V.Jay over at Paint the Blog Orange (which he probably found somewhere else, but you can try to follow the links back on your own). The guy makes a lot of sense in what he says, and I really respect him for what he did. Always good to see someone else who's on the "labels just limit you" side.

Now that reading that article has got me feeling good again, time to go study some more! You can imagine my excitement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its very interesting how Zach explains that he is attracted to anyone regardless of gender. Reminds me of a pansexual (or however you name it).

Thanks for the shoutout.